Thursday 15 May 2014

Thank you teachers!

 when i was started in school, this day seem so far away, now it's here and i can't believe that time has passed so quickly. but through your encouragement and guidance i feel i'm ready for tomorrow challenges. it is all because of you all my teachers. guru ibarat lilin yang membakar diri untuk menerangi orang lain. tanpa guru mungkin kita bukan siapa kita sekarang. sempena hari guru, i want to thanks for all my teachers for nourishing us with knowledge. "THANKS" maybe a small word, but within these letters, are hidden my special feeling for you, thanks for your time, hard work and all the guidance. Everything you do! you're more than just a teacher, you are a very special one!



 
Happy teachers day for all my teachers!
Any amount of thanks wouldn't be enough, therefore, i'm just passing you my wishes. Selamat hari guru for all my teachers and the teachers around the world. Thanks for your efforts and WE love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment